Tuesday, March 29, 2011

S.W.A.P.

 

I am having a go at SWAP (Sewing with a Plan) this season, hoping to end up with a more co-ordinated wardrobe for my little people. The idea is to sew a number of items which can all be used as a collection, making choosing what to wear each morning an easy task.

I am aiming to do 5 items per child to co-ordinate with things that are already in their wardrobes.

Starting with Beth.

I picked a few items from her current wardrobe which I would like to use this winter.

MIP Cupcake Dress from the Make It Perfect Book and the gorgeous jumper Becky knitted in aid of the Queensland Flood appeal that I was lucky enough to be the winning bidder for, plus a pair of gap jeans for good measure.

_DSC2113 _DSC2151

Leggings and long sleeve T-shirt with cute denim dress that my mum sent (thanks mum for fitting in with our colour scheme so well :))._DSC2155

Dortje trousers and Imke shirts that I made last year from Sewing Clothes Kids Love book _DSC2156 _DSC2157

And I’m am hoping to make the following

1) Oliver and S Jump-Rope Dress, pretty floral lawn from Spotlight_DSC2208

2. Oliver and S Nature Walk Knit Pants in red velour (from an old pair of trousers)

_DSC2209

3. Imke Shirt from Sewing Clothes Kids Love, Long sleeved version  _DSC2211

4. Champion Cargos from Make It Perfect book – in sunshine yellow cord

_DSC2213

5. Make It Perfect Sprout Dress in Anna Maria Horner Flannel with plain lining.

 _DSC2216

I will try and get the pictures together for Hannah’s set tomorrow.

1 comment:

MY SPACE said...

What a groover sweet Bethan will be! Great chioces and colours!